Friday, October 19, 2007

Thinking about you today...

So today was a lazy day... I had a nice lunch and talk with you. Then I went shopping for awhile to look for some new pants. I thought of you in the dressing room, you almost got a pic. What would you have done to hide your stiff dick?

So, I have been pretty horny lately. Like last night when it was too late. So when I got home I did have plans to get a lot of chores done but I was horny and decided to satisfy that itch first.

I played with myself in the living room. Over the next couple of hours I had several orgasms. I relived our fantasies in my head, moaning your name... Sometimes I screamed it out, other times I imagined you playing with my vibrator and fucking me from another angle... Needless to say, when I did finally see you today, your pants were coming off and I was getting a hard dick one way or another. I hope you enjoyed your welcome home in my mouth...

Mon...

No comments: