Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Beginning in the End...

So Im sitting here in Starbucks thinking about the other night...

It started out slow. Ms. N was surfing the net, getting hot reading others blogs. I was resting in the bed next to her when she asked me to stroke myself. Now being that i enjoy showing myself off and i was feeling a little horney, i said sure. I asked for the KY as not to injure myself again, and began stroking my dick to full attention.

I guess Ms. N was done with the blogs and was ready for more personal attention. We started touching and kissing, it was hott... So i was already lubed up and asked her to roll over...

We haved played before; a finger here and there. This night was no different. I started off with one finger and quickly another, then another. Once she was okay with three fingers i knew she was ready for me.

I rolled her over and slid my well lubed dick into her ass. She was soo tight... Nerves at first, but she really relaxed soon. I think i got six strokes in before she started cumming. At that point she griped my cock like a vice. I couldn't move. She never let up... No contractions, just one long contraction. I couldn't hold back... I shot my load deep in her ass..

After that i was spent. I can't wait for the next time...

***Mr. N

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Niiiicce!