Tuesday, July 3, 2007

TMI #90 (Mr. N)

1. Describe your first kiss. It was just you standard closed mouth kiss. We were sitting in the living room in her moms house 'studying,' when she leaned over and kissed me. I didn't know what to do... I was like SHIT ~ I am being kissed, let's go outside in a matter of fact tone...

2. Should a person's pubic hair be trimmed, shaved, or just grown out as the jungle God intended it to be? Trimmed!!!!

3. What's the best super-hero comic book movie ever made? Idk, i didn't read comics...

4. Coke or Pepsi? Coke, but it hurts my tum now...

5. Have you ever been caught masturbating? Shit, I was 11 maybe 12, I was reading a copy of penthouse letters and stroking it when my dad walked in the room... damn lock! I freaked out went for cover and tossed the mag under the chair. Dad was a good man and just did an about face and left the room. I want to get caught again, but NOT by DAD.

6. Which way do you lean your head when going for a kiss? To the right...

7. Jockstraps, sexy or no? Negative Ghost Rider

Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever used the excuse, "Oh, I was so drunk that night, I don't remember a THING!" Nope, never been drunk...

As always, answer in comments or link us to your blog. Feel free to expand on your answers past "yes" and "no." =) Happy TMI!

1 comment:

Bunny said...

I bet Ms. N wouldn't mind "catching" you . . . Happy TMI!