Friday, July 27, 2007

Thoughts to start a friday...

Last night was another amazing night... so these are some thoughts running through my head today:

We are freshly showered and running late for work, but as i am sitting on the bed you pull me toward you, spread my legs, my skirt goes up and my panties are moved out of the way so you can get a taste before we leave. I want your dick in my mouth, but there are meetings and responsibilities and life must go on. Off to work we go... your dick is hard, I am wet, both of us are wanting. . .

I guess all of that excitement and anticipation from the day is going to build and keep building until we can release it, when will that be? My heart is beating a little harder just thinking about you, us, and a missed opportunity.


Mon...

No comments: