Tuesday, July 10, 2007

TMI #91 - Ms. Nice

1. Who was your childhood hero? No childhood heros, I thought JEM was pretty cool though...

2. Have you ever had sex with someone who has a myspace page? Yes of course, doesn't everyone have a myspace page these days? Mr. N has a page... I have have a page and like the self pleasuring from time to time, a lot less these days as I have been kept well satisfied.

3. What fantasies have you openly told your partner about? Hmmmm there hasn't been much that I haven't told him. There was one about being fucked by someone else or two others and him watching it, then joining in... Another about role playing, involving another woman, and then... I am getting hot just revisiting these fantasies again...

4. Have you ever said you love someone but didn't mean it? Before my current relationship there were a few years (at least) and then when I was younger... what is love to a 16, 17, 19 year old. I dunno...

5. Have you ever woke up in the morning and did not know the person who was next to you? Not I said the fly! Only thanks to my girl Amy! I re-met some people that I made out with the next day, it was strange enough...

Bonus (as in optional): Do you remember a time when you were having sex that you smile or even laugh about now? Do tell... The first time I queefed? Is that how you spell it? I busted out laughing. Other times it has happened (the laugh) when I have not been into the moment...my mind has wandered onto other life events... Again not for a while

CHECK OUT MR. N's TMI below along with his scavenger hunt for this week... are you going to play with me?

3 comments:

Tessa said...

Wow - First to comment.. cool - happy super late tmi to both of you

Vixen said...

Where have you been all my life?! LOL!

Your site *ROCKS*!

HappyTMI!

Xev said...

Haha @ the first queef.
Great answer. I think I'd laugh my ass off if that happened to me too.

Happy Late TMI